Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the conference committee will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
|早鸟注册费 (人民币/美金)||常规注册费 (人民币/美金)|
Before 20 November 2022
After 20 November 2022
Standard (Full Paper)
Author (TPC Committee)
|3500 CNY/ 500 USD||3850 CNY/ 550 USD|
|4200 CNY/ 600 USD||4550 CNY/ 650 USD|
|3850 CNY/550 USD||4200 CNY/ 600 USD|
Presenter (Abstract Only)
Presenter (TPC Committee)
|2450 CNY/ 350 USD||2800 CNY/ 400 USD|
|2800 CNY/ 400 USD||3150 CNY / 450 USD|
|2100 CNY / 300 USD||2450 CNY/ 350 USD|
|2100 CNY/ 300 USD||2450 CNY/ 350 USD|
|1750 CNY/ 250 USD||2100 CNY/ 300 USD|
|2800 CNY/ 400 USD|
|500 CNY/ 70 USD|
|500 CNY/ 每页 70 USD/Page|
Registration fee for author
1. Publication Fee; 2. Coffee, Tea, Refreshments, Lunch and Dinner; 3. 15 Minutes Presentation Time; 4. Conference materials (Conference Proceedings, Conference Program, Certificate, etc.)
1. 出版费； 2. 会议用餐以及茶歇；3. 15分钟左右的报告时间；4.
Registration fee for presenter include 报告人注册费包含以下内容:
1. Coffee, Tea, Refreshments, Lunch and Dinner; 2. 15 Minutes Presentation Time; 3. Conference materials (Conference Proceedings, Conference Program, Certificate, etc.)
1. 会议用餐以及茶歇；3. 15分钟左右的报告时间；4.
Registration fee for listener include 听众以及陪同人员的注册费包含以下内容:
1. Coffee, Tea, Refreshments, Lunch and Dinner; 2. Conference materials (Conference Proceedings, Conference Program, Certificate, etc.)
1. 会议用餐以及茶歇；3. 会议资料（电子版会议论文集，会议日程，参会证书等）
1. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (400 USD/2700元) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration. 每一个作者注册费只包含1篇文章。如果是相同第一作者注册的第二篇文章可以享受第二篇文章的注册优惠 2700元/篇。
2. The paper is limited within 10 pages. Additional page will be charged 70 USD per page. 超过10页的文章将收取超页费 70美金或是500人民币/页。
3. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceedings. 同一个作者的2篇及其以上的注册只包含1本会议论文集。
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register. 1篇文章需要至少注册1个作者。
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener. 1篇文章的其余作者或是陪同人员可注册为听众。
6. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis). (一日游费用额外缴纳 。)
7. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee. (只有第一作者是学生才可以享受学生价。请注册时附上学生证等证明文件的扫描件。)
8. Please take care of your safety and all personal belongings, and wear your name tags during the whole conference. No responsibility or liability is accepted by conference organizer in respect of any loss or damage.(会议期间，请参会作者注意保管个人贵重物品，会务组对参会作者物品遗失不承担任何责任。)
Refund Policy 会议退款政策:
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Property Safety 财物安全:
For the safety of your own property and that of others, please do not bring valuables. If you are bringing any, please take good care of your belongings. The conference organizer shall not be responsible for any of your loss. Thanks for your cooperation.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby.
Registration Procedure 注册流程
1. Complete the Payment: You can pay with credit card or bank transfer; the payment link and bank account information can be found when you click the registration link, which indicated on the notification letter. Update the final paper, payment proof to the online system when you process the registration.
2. Payment Confirmation (Email Only) : You will receive a confirmation email from the conference secretary once the payment is confirmed.
3. Official Receipt: The official receipt of your registration fee will be collected at the on-site registration desk.
1. When the registration is fully completed and paid, each participant will receive an email of confirmation from the conference secretary.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. A student claiming a student registration must submit: a scanned copy of the student’s ID card or a verification letter of the student’s full-time status from the department head of the student’s current institution or the student’s supervisor. Current school year has to be included and clearly stated in the document. Student registrations are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows. And you should be the First Author of your paper.
4. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
5. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②payment proof online to finish the registration.
7. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through iConf submission system.
There is no need to submit any articles if you only want to attend the conference as listener. You can register directly. Easy and Quick.
Camera-ready Guidelines for
1. Check carefully your submission information in the Camera Ready. The information will be used to automatically generate the table of contents of the proceedings, the author's index, the book of abstracts and the final program of the conference.
2. You must also upload a zip file to conference scretary to finish the registration process: / 注册时需提交以下材料：
Formated final paper. / 论文终稿
A proof of the payment of your registration fee. / 付款证明
A filled registration form. / 填写好的注册表
Letter from the student's institution with a college or University letterhead, stating that the student is pursuing a degree in the University (if your registration is "student rate"). / 学生证等证明文件的扫描件。
*The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
*Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we will require each attendee to adhere to the following safety measures:
Face masks must be worn at all times during the event, except when delivering a presentation, eating or drinking. We recommend wearing masks that offer a good level of protection: surgical, FFP2 or FFP3 masks (rather than face coverings). Physical distancing will be encouraged.
Each attendee will take two COVID-19 lateral flow or PCR tests: within 24h before the first and then the second day of the conference. Attendees who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 90 days don’t need to take tests.
If any delegate, or any close contact of them, tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days before the conference, that person must not attend the event. In the case of a positive test result, the organizers will issue a full refund of the registration fee and arrange a remote presentation if necessary.