1. All manuscripts will be subjected
to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the
scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. If a paper is not presented at the conference, the paper will not be published in the conference proceedings or other public access forums. For poster and demo sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this also implies the paper was not presented.
In order to aviod any inconvenience caused to you and the confernece, please note only choose one method to submit your articles, do not submit twice.
Please submit to the conference Electronic Submission System.
1. Submit papers of at least 8 pages, including figures, tables & references , which will be presented in oral presentations. In addition, we welcome abstracts & papers which will be presented in formal presentation sessions.
2. Provide an abstract of no more than 250 words if you only want to do presentation at the conference..
3. Submit papers in PDF (Portable Document Format) and ensure that they are compatible with Adobe Acrobat (English version). Other formats, including Postscript, will not be accepted. Avoid using any special characters or non-standard fonts. We must be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive it using only standard tools and printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts embedded in the PDF file.
4. Ensure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. Pay particular attention to figures and graphs in the paper to ensure that they are legible without color. Explicitly using grayscale colors will provide best control over how graphs and figures will print on black-and-white printers.
5. Ensure that labels and symbols used in graphs and figures are legible, including the font sizes of tick marks, axis labels, legends, etc.
6. Standard conference templates for LaTeX formats are found below.
7. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through iConf submission system.
All submitted articles should report original,
previously unpublished research results, experimental or
theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should
meet these criteria and must not be under consideration
for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that
ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any
academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally
unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be
tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of
plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
|Abstract Template||Full Paper (MS Word)||LaTeX Template (Full Paper)|