Visa Guideline

Japanese Visa
Please look at the list of the countries that have the visa exemption agreement with Japan. If your country is included in the list, you usually do not need to apply for an entry visa to Japan.
If your country is not included in the list, you need to obtain a short-term stay visa ("tanki-shouyou visa" in Japanese) from the embassy of Japan in your country.

Read carefully the Japanese visa guide provided by the ministry of foreign affairs. For entry into Japan, a VISA may be required for attendees from some countries. Please make sure whether you need to apply for a VISA or not by contacting the local Japanese consulate or embassy in your country or visiting the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan at

Know more about Japan Visa here:
*Please be kindly noted that The invitation letter from the organizing committee will be sent upon the request only when you register successfully, which may help but cannot guarantee you a Visa.

Please note IC4E 2024 is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the IC4E 2024 Committee Board. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration if you required. Should your application be denied, IC4E 2024 cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will IC4E 2024 engage in discussion or correspondence with the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.